Skip to content
This is my first trail race. Do you have any tips for trail running?
- Watch your footing—branches and rocks are on the trail.
- Run with your head up and watch the for course marking and turns.
- Please do not litter in our beautiful forest. Dispose of your trash at aid stations.
- Check the weather the day before and wear the appropriate clothing.
- Wildlife and cattle might be on the course. Go around and give them a wide berth.
- Ear buds/headphones are STRONGLY discouraged. However, if you listen to music use only one ear bud so you can hear participants and volunteers around you.
- Please thank our wonderful volunteers.
- Announce yourself upon passing another runner.
- Be courteous to volunteers and other runners.
- We’re all doing this for fun and to raise funds for a great cause—enjoy yourself out here.