Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor for the 2022 Flagstaff Marathon.
2022 Sponsorship Information
The Flagstaff Marathon allows racers to run a full marathon, half marathon or 10k while supporting a good cause, the men’s and women’s CCC Cross Country Comets! The race starts and finishes at the Arizona Nordic Village and follows an off-road course in a spectacular setting through the Coconino National Forest at elevations ranging from 8,000 to 8,650 feet. Midway through the morning young children can take part in a “kids kilo” in which every child wins.
The 2022 Flagstaff Marathon
Proceeds from the event go to the men’s and women’s CCC cross country athletics program and will help support program and travel costs, as well as athlete scholarships. The CCC Foundation is honored to be inheriting this fantastic event from North Country Healthcare. It is a great fit for CCC because it promotes community connection, academic success, and athletic achievement.
Billed as the “coolest marathon in Arizona” the event on Saturday, October 15, 2022 will attract runners from all over the country for the fall weather, beautiful scenery, well planned course and good vibes! Since the race began in 2006, it has received compliments every year for its down-to-earth atmosphere and its supportive volunteers.
The t-shirts for the event have a degree of cachet among trail runners and they can be seen year round on the Flagstaff streets. Runners who finish also receive medals in recognition of their achievement. The event is expected to sell out by race day and it promises to be the best year yet.
For the past eleven years this fun event has helped to fuse strong mutually-beneficial relationships between local Flagstaff businesses and the community alike. This year we look forward to extending this rewarding relationship to you.
- Title Sponsor – $10,000 – Already secured by Cambium Wealth & Legacy Strategies
- Featured Sponsors – $5,000
- Race Day Sponsors – $2,000
- Mile Marker Sponsors – $250
- Aid Station Sponsors – $500 Looking for a great team building opportunity for your business?? Become an aid station sponsor where you can creatively customize your station to your liking. At the end of the race, runners will vote on the most memorable aid station and the winner will receive a fabulous prize to share with their team! Provide a team of 4-6 volunteers, your imagination, and enthusiastic spirit (all water and snacks are covered!). May the best aid station win!
For details on each sponsorship level and to see the marketing exposure your company/organization would receive, please stay tuned for our list of sponsorship levels and benefits.
If you’re interested in supporting a great cause and becoming a sponsor for this event, please email Dianna Sanchez at email@example.com .